Facebook, Twitter, Google and Steam in Sidebar Visitor Panel

Facebook, Twitter, Google and Steam in Sidebar Visitor Panel 1.0

No permission to download
Is there any way to use this Mod without TMS? I can't get TMS to work, it mess with my script..
This is not a modification. Apply the template changes listed in the resource description to your parent style or as a TMC.

How to deploy this on 1.3 please? My site use 1.3 but only facebook button shows on sidebar.
The same thing that happened to you, happened to me. It's probably because you didn't upload it to the right folder. I have a custom folder for my styles folder in Appearance/Styles/Style Properties/General.

You mean upload buttons-sprite.png? I have uploaded it to Style/default. Do I need to create Template Modification?
Thanks,

I updated the code to XF 1.5.8:
Code:
<div align="center">
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.facebookAppId}">
<xen:require css="facebook.css" />
<li><a href="{xen:link register/facebook, '', 'reg=1'}" class="fbLogin"><span>{xen:phrase login_with_facebook}</span></a></li>
</xen:if>
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.twitterAppKey}">
<xen:require css="twitter.css" />
<li><a href="{xen:link register/twitter, '', 'reg=1'}" class="twitterLogin"><span>{xen:phrase login_with_twitter}</span></a></li>
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.googleClientId}">
<xen:require css="google.css" />
<li><span class="googleLogin GoogleLogin JsOnly" tabindex="10" data-client-id="{$xenOptions.googleClientId}" data-redirect-url="{xen:link register/google, '', 'code=__CODE__', 'csrf={$session.sessionCsrf}'}"><span>{xen:phrase login_with_google}</span></span></li>
</div>

Top Bottom