Facebook, Twitter, Google and Steam in Sidebar Visitor Panel

Facebook, Twitter, Google and Steam in Sidebar Visitor Panel 1.0

No permission to download
Forgot to close up a div in the first part w/o steam. Updated resource.
Ironically, I never got an update notice about this.

Everything seems as though it was working though... So maybe I had corrected this myself, before.

Oh well. Applied a quick copy and paste any ways.

Small typo in the sidebar_visitor_panel template edit. "class="vKLogin" should be "class=vkLogin" in order for the Steam image to work. Took me a bit to find that..lol

Thanks for this though, awesome addition.

Code:
<div class="section loginButton">
    <div class="secondaryContent">
        <label for="LoginControl" id="SignupButton"><a href="{xen:link login}" class="inner">{xen:if $xenOptions.registrationSetup.enabled, {xen:phrase sign_up_now}, {xen:phrase log_in}}</a></label>
<div align="center">
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.facebookAppId}">
<li><a href="{xen:link register/facebook, '', 'reg=1'}" class="fbLogin"><span>{xen:phrase login_with_facebook}</span></a></li>
</xen:if>
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.twitterConsumerKey}">
<li><a href="{xen:link register/twitter, '', 'reg=1'}" class="twitterLogin"><span>{xen:phrase social_login_with_twitter}</span></a></li>
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.googleAppId}">
<li><a href="{xen:link register/google, '', 'reg=1'}" class="googleLogin"><span>{xen:phrase social_login_with_google}</span></a></li>
<li><a href="{xen:link register/steam, '', 'reg=1'}" class="vKLogin"><span>{xen:phrase social_login_with_steam}</span></a></li>
</div>

The without steam code doesn't work very well on IE7 and IE8, (you will see a white header).

Just add the following code after the sign up button (and don't replace the sign up button code provided)
Code:
<div align="center">
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.facebookAppId}">
<li><a href="{xen:link register/facebook, '', 'reg=1'}" class="fbLogin"><span>{xen:phrase login_with_facebook}</span></a></li>
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.twitterConsumerKey}">
<li><a href="{xen:link register/twitter, '', 'reg=1'}" class="twitterLogin"><span>{xen:phrase social_login_with_twitter}</span></a></li>
<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.googleAppId}">
<li><a href="{xen:link register/google, '', 'reg=1'}" class="googleLogin"><span>{xen:phrase social_login_with_google}</span></a></li>
</xen:if> </div>

Hi Dre, can this be updated with TMS so users do not have to make template edits?
Just a thought. :)

Hi Dre, can this be updated with TMS so users do not have to make template edits?
Just a thought. :)
Not now. I'm writing a book right now. I don't want to do anything resource-related cause once I start I won't stop. I need to finish my book first.

Just installed this today, thank you so much Dre!
BTW, how do I center this?

Attachments

• center.webp
    center.webp
    70.3 KB · Views: 18
All you did was overwrite the sprite, you just need to download it and replace it.
Thank you!

Don't know how I missed that

homer_doh.png

Last edited:
I am a bit concerned how this will work with XenForo 1.2 when it goes gold, have you done any testing DRE?

Top Bottom