XF 1.3 Facebook Recommend toolbar

emmy

Hello,

I am wondering if there is a way to include the image (beside) on a post/attachment when sending a recommendation per the screen shot below

upload_2014-5-29_13-8-42.webp

VERSUS

upload_2014-5-29_13-10-38.webp

How do I replace the Xenforo Facebook recommend/like logo with my own?
Upload your logo to the server and change the image path in the ACP -> Styles -> Style Properties -> Header and Navigation -> Settings: Facebook Open Graph Logo. Due to caching it can take several weeks for the image to update on the Facebook servers. You can attempt to force an update of the cache using the debugger.
Note that the image must be square with minimum dimensions of 200px and maximum dimensions of 350px.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/frequently-asked-questions.5183/#post-180456

How do I replace the Xenforo Facebook recommend/like logo with my own?
Upload your logo to the server and change the image path in the ACP -> Styles -> Style Properties -> Header and Navigation -> Settings: Facebook Open Graph Logo. Due to caching it can take several weeks for the image to update on the Facebook servers. You can attempt to force an update of the cache using the debugger.
Note that the image must be square with minimum dimensions of 200px and maximum dimensions of 350px.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/frequently-asked-questions.5183/#post-180456

Thank you, Brogan
Spoke too fast - It is working for me now. You have to actually logged into the site with facebook to see the image. Thank you

Last edited:
It looks like this is not working for me - i have been looking for a way to make the image contained in the content/thread to go with the 'recommend" to social media. It looks like it is only showing the profile image/avator of the person recommending
A m i missing something?

upload_2014-6-3_11-52-22.webp
VS

upload_2014-6-3_11-53-30.webp

Hello folks,
I am still in need of a "social share"/recommend that will post both the image/pictures in a thread when sharing to social networks (FB/Twitter) - I am ready to pay to have it work for me. See the last two images above

Top Bottom