Facebook Like Pop [Paid] [Deleted]

Mr. Goodie2Shoes

Mr. Goodie2Shoes submitted a new resource:

Facebook Like Pop (version 1.0.0 Beta) - Get visitors via Social Marketing! User have to 'Like' the URL before he/she can view the content.

This add-on will add a 'hovering' pop-up to any thread of your choice. And your visitor has to 'like' the page in order to get access. This will help in promoting your site for viral marketing.

Configuration
You can configure the following things:
ex6U2.png

Available Languages:
  • English
  • Spanish
  • Dutch
  • Italian
  • French
Screenshot...

Read more about this resource...

Why not allow certain usergroups to access...or the thread starter? Could give them special permission. We can make the guests, new members do it but the active members and the thread starter will not be happy with this kind of demand... a suggestion: see if we can make few exceptions.

I don't know if there is any difference in SHARE and LIKE.. But if we can change this mod from "Like this" mod to "Share this" mod the members will be less defensive IMO. Asking Like is in some way asking them to agree/accept to the topic.. but sharing them could be for "not liking but want to tell friends" as well.

Will changing the phrase from "Like this" to "Share this" do this? Basically when they share it should update the topic & the link on their walls..

BTW i like ur mods very much...

A great feature for a future version would be to have this pop up after a specified number of views. Basically so people get a taste of your site and if they like it enough to keep viewing, they should have to like your facebook page.

Like have it pop up after viewing 3 threads or something.

Are you going to add a feature that makes this work for ALL threads? And choose which usergroups this add-ons shows to?

Can there be an option to do it for "x" amount of times so that the people don't get bored/tired/annoyed of having to click on "like" everytime?

Does it have usergroup permissions?

If this mod can do usergroup permissions, restrict this mod on specific forums of our choosing, AND give us the ability to add to the popup stating "Please sign up to our site to remove this message", it will be an EASY buy from me.

If this mod can do usergroup permissions, restrict this mod on specific forums of our choosing, AND give us the ability to add to the popup stating "Please sign up to our site to remove this message", it will be an EASY buy from me.

To put the sign up on our site to remove this message is an easy template modification. I could probably do it.

great idea !!
Suggestion: how about add an option where visitor will see this pop up after X thread views.

Hi, can you add a feature to show the popup globally not per BB Code & thread basis? Also a user group extemption feature would be nice. Thank you.

There are some known bugs, will soon post an update.

And sorry for the late replies, I didn't get any notifications :D
Great one. Can push smaller boards.. Thanks a lot for that
You are welcome :)
Why not allow certain usergroups to access...or the thread starter? Could give them special permission. We can make the guests, new members do it but the active members and the thread starter will not be happy with this kind of demand... a suggestion: see if we can make few exceptions.

I don't know if there is any difference in SHARE and LIKE.. But if we can change this mod from "Like this" mod to "Share this" mod the members will be less defensive IMO. Asking Like is in some way asking them to agree/accept to the topic.. but sharing them could be for "not liking but want to tell friends" as well.

Will changing the phrase from "Like this" to "Share this" do this? Basically when they share it should update the topic & the link on their walls..

BTW i like ur mods very much...
Well, you can't track the number of shares... but you can definitely track the number of likes ;)
and people got to like your site if they are regular members :P
Great idea!
What happens if the user is logged out from Facebook? what is the behavior?
Thank you!
This add-on is cookie based. and as long as the cookie is alive the popup wont show...

A great feature for a future version would be to have this pop up after a specified number of views. Basically so people get a taste of your site and if they like it enough to keep viewing, they should have to like your facebook page.

Like have it pop up after viewing 3 threads or something.
Thanks for the suggestion, will look into it :)
Are you going to add a feature that makes this work for ALL threads? And choose which usergroups this add-ons shows to?
Hi, can you add a feature to show the popup globally not per BB Code & thread basis? Also a user group extemption feature would be nice. Thank you.
possible, will look into it :)
Can there be an option to do it for "x" amount of times so that the people don't get bored/tired/annoyed of having to click on "like" everytime?

Does it have usergroup permissions?
it doesn't have any user group permissions at this moment... and this pop-up wont show up once the user hits the 'like' button, that was the main feature anyway :P

Top Bottom