Duplicate Facebook-like contradictory block system.

ShikiSuen

This is something more serious than the user-ignore system complaint by @Forsaken before:

The contradictory block (c-block) system I want to suggest this time is:
As long as two users are not in administrator group (and not in the supermod group if there is only one supermod in the forum),
if user A uses contradictory block system to the user B, then both will have ABSOLUTELY no way to see any of the existence of each other in the forum.
In such case, the user B can also block user A by using user A's UID, email address, username through user B's userCP.

As long as both of them cancels their c-block to each other, they can see each other's existence.

Note that if user B is a c-blocked moderator, he can still see user A's posts & messages in the subforum / category he / she manages.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Plus, even if user B is administrator or sole supermod, user B can be "marked as c-blocked" as soon as user B gets removed out of admin or supermod group. Vice versa. In such case, user A (as the one who uses c-block to user B) may be unable to see the post contents (including message contents) of user B, but A can be moderated under B's administrator / supermod privileges.

Also, the effectiveness of this function can be strengthened by taking similar procedures to IP address section and user cookies.

This is useful in cases like this:

Supposing that I c-blocked two devs I don't want to be taken any advantage by, then I can freely share some of my ideas of possible new essential ideas in the forum, and I welcome all other devs (except those c-blocked by me) to make my ideas into their own addons.

Top Bottom