Fixed  Facebook issue on members page

I'm not sure what else to suggest.
I had a look at your site and it all seemed to look OK - I could see the FB code in Firebug.

Presumably you've run the Facebook tool in the ACP and it all checks out OK?

Just ran it again now. Test Passed.

Ok I'll wait and see if it begins working after the gold release. If not I'll seek help from a friend on this issue. Thanks for taking the time to look into this issue.

If you haven't edited the templates then there will be no need to revert as they will be automatically updated when you upgrade.

You only have to revert templates which you have edited and which change between releases.
thats the entire problem. i will need to revert and re-edit templates everytime facebook goes on a whim and changes something.
facebook is annoying enough as is. this only compounds that.

Yes their site, but I'm talking about the things shown in XF.
They've changed quite a lot of their plugins in the last week or two which resulted in some things not working, as we've seen.
Hopefully that will be the end of it for now as it's a bit of an issue for distributed software which has FB plugins integrated into it.

Gone weird again I noticed tonight when signed into FB as a "Page". Normal personal account is ok.
White space where "Recommend" should be on the Forumhome page.

Yes, I've done the: <fb:facepile width="@sidebar.width" href="{$requestPaths.host}" colorscheme="@fbColorScheme"></fb:facepile>
In all templates.

Top Bottom