XF 1.1 Facebook integretion

Cees50

Hi,

I followed all the steps for the integration of facebook and twitter. I did this first on my testsite and everything went ok. Now i do it on my live site and i got this:

Code:
A controller for the route path /index.php was not found.

What is wrong, or what i am doing wrong. (please keep in mind, im no coder, so searching for what is wrong is difficult for me)

I think Russ means "never mind". Seems like he maybe replied, but decided it wasn't relevant so edited it with the words "nm" meaning "never mind".

So, can you detail the steps you've taken thus far to enable Facebook integration?

Could it be an incorrectly configured board URL?

Perhaps the Facebook redirection is returning to something like:

http://domain.com/index.php?/index.php

That would definitely cause that error.

Cees50, can you confirm the address that appears in the address bar when you get the error? Also what do you have set as your Board URL in Admin CP > Options > Basic Board Information

For some reason, his 'index.php' file is being considered as a route prefix :p

Check your .htaccess and copy/paste everything here.

I dont know what to paste there :oops:

What i did.
I did every step in the manual to get the connection. Did the action on the facebook site. Still i get this error. Then i change the url on facebook, to the url for my testsite and that works. Then i change it back to my life site and its not working.

What i see in my url when i get this error is twice an //

Code:
mudomain.nl//index.php?register%2Ffacebook&code=AQD

The url i provide at facebook is without the / at the end...

Were is the second / coming from? if i delete the second / in the url, its working.....

I posted a possible fix but realized it was a different issue, I had something similar awhile back, so I edited real quick and wrote "nm" - nevermind to not confuse anyone with the wrong answer, but it appears I've confused more people by editing it :D

Im such a ... needing my :coffee:

Almost two days i was trying to solve this. But there i didnt check. Grmbl....
Thanks everyone. Great help, solved this within a few clicks....

And i know now what nm means (english is not my mother language) :ROFLMAO:

I posted a possible fix but realized it was a different issue, I had something similar awhile back, so I edited real quick and wrote "nm" - nevermind to not confuse anyone with the wrong answer, but it appears I've confused more people by editing it :D
It sure did... cuz the acronym of never mind is nvm :P
Im such a ... needing my :coffee:

Almost two days i was trying to solve this. But there i didnt check. Grmbl....
Thanks everyone. Great help, solved this within a few clicks....

And i know now what nm means (english is not my mother language) :ROFLMAO:
silly mistakes... don't worry about it ;)

Top Bottom