1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Facebook Integration

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by ViciousGnome, Jul 11, 2013.

1. ViciousGnome

ViciousGnome Active Member

Hello, and thank you for trying to assist me.

I created a Facebook page for my website, under my Facebook account. I integrated Facebook successfully with my website. I do not mind having my website associated with my Facebook page, but I do not like that if I like a thread on my website, it says Recommended by "My Full Name", with my Facebook profile picture. Is there a way to not show my name and my picture?

2. ViciousGnome

Ok, I believe that only I see my full name and picture profile, as my friend logged in and said he did not see it.mcan anyone confirm this? Thank you.

3. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

This is simply how Facebook liking works - it shows which of your friends liked the page/site in question.

4. ViciousGnome

Thank you Mike. So only friends of mine on Facebook who are also members of my website see my information, but non Facebook friends are not privy to this information. That is fine. Thanks again. :)