• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 2.0 Facebook integration

Zuse

I have been trying to integrate facebook onto my forums but the help/guide that xenforo provides for the xenforo 2 Facebook integration is outdated. Facebook has a new layout and I am finding it very difficult to follow it correctly. Any help or a quick guide would be appreciated.

Thanks
Zuse

docp

Also having difficulty - getting this error - Can't load URL: The domain of this URL isn't included in the app's domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and sub-domains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings.

My site integration returns Internal Server Error after the redirection to connected_account.php (after FB asked me to confirm my password to login)

What is the cause then?

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
That sort of internal server error is generally from the web server itself. You may need to look at the web server's error logs directly.

That sort of internal server error is generally from the web server itself. You may need to look at the web server's error logs directly.
I cannot find anything in the log. Do we need to set permission for the file connected_account.php in order to put it to work?

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
No, it's just a regular PHP file, so the same permissions as index.php and so on would be fine.

If you still can't get it resolved, if you submit a ticket, we may be able to look into it. However if it is a server problem, it's not something we'd be able to resolve.