Extra Signature Type Section

Kosuki07

Hello,
Is there a plugin I have not seen that makes an extra signature box? Basically here is what we are trying to do. We know of the medals and awards plugins, but we want the medals and awards below a persons post. Our thinking is use the signature box, with image links of medals we create, and just restrict the signature box so users can not edit it. Problem with that is users like their signatures, so our next solution is to find a plugin or something to either make 2 signature boxes one on top of another, or some user profile customization field that will show under a signature or right before it. Any ideas will be helpful.

Thank You

@Kosuki07 if you already have a system that contains a users' awards and medals, you can use template edits to add these awards below every users' posts. First, you have to find out how this system renders the awards/medals, and take note of the said display code.

Look inside the message template and add your medal and award display code below:
Code:
       <xen:if is="{$visitor.content_show_signature} && {$message.signature}">
            <div class="baseHtml signature messageText ugc{xen:if $message.isIgnored, ' ignored'}"><aside>{xen:raw $message.signatureHtml}</aside></div>
        </xen:if>

If your pre-made system does this with template modifications, then it'll be very easy for you to change the position it shows up in.

@Kosuki07 if you already have a system that contains a users' awards and medals, you can use template edits to add these awards below every users' posts. First, you have to find out how this system renders the awards/medals, and take note of the said display code.

Look inside the message template and add your medal and award display code below:
Code:
       <xen:if is="{$visitor.content_show_signature} && {$message.signature}">
            <div class="baseHtml signature messageText ugc{xen:if $message.isIgnored, ' ignored'}"><aside>{xen:raw $message.signatureHtml}</aside></div>
        </xen:if>

If your pre-made system does this with template modifications, then it'll be very easy for you to change the position it shows up in.

Hello,
Tha k you for replying. Would you be able to shed more light on this. It is a bit confusing for me lol. Can i PM you a message with login info so you can see what im dealing with and whst I want?

Hi @Kosuki07 a PM with login info is not necessary, however a PM with the login URL of your board would be nice. (Although I'll stick to responding you mainly in here, that way someone looking at a similar problem down the road can use our conversation as a guide)

I'll take a look at this later on - can you please tell me the name of your current add-on that has awards and medals functionality?

Hi @Kosuki07 a PM with login info is not necessary, however a PM with the login URL of your board would be nice. (Although I'll stick to responding you mainly in here, that way someone looking at a similar problem down the road can use our conversation as a guide)

I'll take a look at this later on - can you please tell me the name of your current add-on that has awards and medals functionality?
Here is a link to the medal app/addon [bd] Medal

Top Bottom