XF 1.1 EXTRA.css not saving

TheJoker

I am working on my localhost, developing a theme, and EXTRA.css won't save. I hit save, (the red 'modified indicator' doesn't go away, but the white popup says it's saved) and then I refresh to see if it worked and it reverts to the last saved version.​
This is extremely frustrating.​

Make sure you are not editing the master style (available in debug mode only). Also try relaunching your browser, or try a different browser. I have seen similar problems fixed by relaunching the browser... some kind of client glitch.

Make sure you are not editing the master style (available in debug mode only). Also try relaunching your browser, or try a different browser. I have seen similar problems fixed by relaunching the browser... some kind of client glitch.

I am editing the "Default Style," whether that's the master style or not, I am unsure of as there doesn't seem to be an indicator for that.

This is happening in both Chrome and Firefox, but thank you for the suggestions. :)

Odd. The other changes are saving, but the ones that are not are the ones made to the category header where it has the category description, etc. That won't change without editing the original node_list.css template.

Odd. The other changes are saving, but the ones that are not are the ones made to the category header where it has the category description, etc. That won't change without editing the original node_list.css template.

Out of curiosity what is the css your putting in for the category description in the extra.css?

Code:
.nodeList .categoryStrip .nodeDescription {
    color: #DCCDBB !important;
    font-size: 11px !important;
    text-shadow: 0 0 0 transparent, 1px 1px 0 #50463B !important;
}

Out of curiosity what is the css your putting in for the category description in the extra.css?

Code:
.nodeList .categoryStrip .nodeDescription {
    color: #DCCDBB !important;
    font-size: 11px !important;
    text-shadow: 0 0 0 transparent, 1px 1px 0 #50463B !important;
}
Not that, but it seems to be working now! Thanks everyone!

Im having the same problems.. I'm not sure if this makes a difference.. but ive added the same template twice.. I removed the ability to switch templates.. that way i can work on the template without people switching to it.. I do it manually. So as a i work on the new template.. I've copied extra.css coding that is working on the same template thats active, but wont work on the new template that im adjusting... strange.. and yes i have all the importants added.. still nothing.. no matter what i put in extra css.. nothing adjust...

Are either of you using APC for caching on your local install? If so make sure you don't have apc.stat=0 in your config as it tells it not to check for changes and will keep bringing back previously cached versions of files.

May be completly unrelated, but thought I'd throw it in - just in case. (y)

Top Bottom