Resource icon

Extra Code Events 1.0.2

No permission to download

guiltar

guiltar submitted a new resource:

Extra Code Events (version 1.0) - ControllerHelpers and some Handlers become extendable. Extra Code Events added.

GitHub: https://github.com/guiltar/Extension

This adds extra code events:
  • load_class_controller_helper
  • load_class_new_feed
  • controller_post_dispatch
NewsFeedHanler and all the ControllerHelpers become dynamic classes. So, load_class_controller_helper and load_class_new_feed are used like load_class_controller.

Added controller_post_dispatch is similar to controller_pre_dispatch and has the instance of...

Read more about this resource...

Very nice, hopefully this will prompt the devs to implement these (as well as others) natively at some point.

Just one suggestion, your naming of the library folder (Extension) is extremely generic, for the sake of organization it'd be much appreciated if you could have the library folder reflect the name of the addon.

Very nice, hopefully this will prompt the devs to implement these (as well as others) natively at some point.

Just one suggestion, your naming of the library folder (Extension) is extremely generic, for the sake of organization it'd be much appreciated if you could have the library folder reflect the name of the addon.
I hope this too :) And I hope they make possible extendind of Helpers. It's the biggest problem for me now.
Folder name, yes it's generic but I couldn't figure better addon id.

You can extend all ConrollerHelpers, NewsFeedHandlers, Autoloader making them dynamic classes.
It also adds controller_post_dispatch which has &$controllerResponse and $controller in arguments. This is extremely powerful event.
For example, in $controllerResponse you may get and change viewParams and containerParams using contoller methods and request data from controller.
This allowed me to code widgets in MVC style without hardcode and without queries overhead.

Top Bottom