1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extra Code Events 1.0.2

ControllerHelpers and some Handlers become extendable. Extra Code Events added.

1. guiltar

guiltar Well-Known Member

guiltar submitted a new resource:

Extra Code Events (version 1.0) - ControllerHelpers and some Handlers become extendable. Extra Code Events added.

Read more about this resource...
    Naatan, TheVisitors and Luis like this.
  2. Naatan

Naatan Well-Known Member

Very nice, hopefully this will prompt the devs to implement these (as well as others) natively at some point.

Just one suggestion, your naming of the library folder (Extension) is extremely generic, for the sake of organization it'd be much appreciated if you could have the library folder reflect the name of the addon.
  3. guiltar

4. guiltar

I hope this too :) And I hope they make possible extendind of Helpers. It's the biggest problem for me now.
    Folder name, yes it's generic but I couldn't figure better addon id.
  5. Naatan

Naatan Well-Known Member

CodeEvents? :p
  6. guiltar

Definitely. I'll rename next version.
  7. masterchief

masterchief Well-Known Member

how to use this addon?
  8. guiltar

You can extend all ConrollerHelpers, NewsFeedHandlers, Autoloader making them dynamic classes.
    It also adds controller_post_dispatch which has &$controllerResponse and $controller in arguments. This is extremely powerful event.
    For example, in $controllerResponse you may get and change viewParams and containerParams using contoller methods and request data from controller.
    This allowed me to code widgets in MVC style without hardcode and without queries overhead.
    HWS and Adam Howard like this.
  9. guiltar

10. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

I've not yet played around with this... But for better or worse its installed without any issue.
  11. Mr. Goodie2Shoes

Mr. Goodie2Shoes Well-Known Member

Hello guiltar, is it possible to create one for XenForo_Link?

Thanks! :D