Resource icon

Extended Polls 0.9.3

No permission to download

FloV

Crazy-Achmet submitted a new resource:

Extended Polls - will make polls more popular

The great @xfrocks created this awesome AddOn for us. In my opinion most of this should be built in in the XenForo Core. Anyway, here is what it does.

1.) It adds an additional class to the discussionListItem, so you can show a special icon if a thread contains a poll. It also adds another class if a user has voted (FYI: CSS knowledge required - this package contains no icons)

2.) If a poll is public, a user has voted and also answered in the thread, there will be a box in the top...

Read more about this resource...

Hey,

sorry for the late response!

Here is an example screenshot:

Bildschirmfoto 2014-03-03 um 16.29.16.webp

To show icons like this, you have to add the following code to inside the iconKey DIV Container in the thread_list_item template

Code:
                    <xen:if is="{$thread.extendedpoll_poll_id}">
                        <xen:if is="{$thread.extendedpoll_poll_hasVoted}">
                            <span class="hasVoted" title="{xen:phrase hasVoted}">{xen:phrase hasVoted}</span>
                        <xen:else />
                            <span class="isPoll" title="{xen:phrase isPoll}">{xen:phrase isPoll}</span>
                        </xen:if>
                    </xen:if>

If i would be a developer, i would add that to the AddOn but unfortunatly i'm not. ;)

A note for those who may not vote is missing.

Es fehlt ein Hinweis für diejenigen die nicht abstimmen dürfen.

Answer of a Guest Post

Bei einer Antwort auf einen Gäste Beitrag kommt beim Absenden das:

Code:
Folgende Fehler sind aufgetreten:

Argument 3 passed to XenForo_Model_Thread::canVoteOnPoll() must be an array, none given, called in /www/htdocs///library/ExtendedPoll/Extend/ControllerPublic/Thread.php on line 76 and defined1.XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()inXenForo/Model/Thread.phpat line1379
2.XenForo_Model_Thread->canVoteOnPoll()inExtendedPoll/Extend/ControllerPublic/Thread.phpat line76
3.ExtendedPoll_Extend_ControllerPublic_Thread->ExtendedPoll_getPoll()inExtendedPoll/Extend/ControllerPublic/Thread.phpat line26
4.ExtendedPoll_Extend_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionShowPosts()inVfcodersHH/ControllerPublic/Thread.phpat line88
5.VfcodersHH_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionShowPosts()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line347
6.XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()inXenForo/FrontController.phpat line134
7.XenForo_FrontController->run()in/www///-/index.phpat line13

Since i'm not the developer of this, unfortunatly i can't. You have to ask (the always busy) xfrocks.

@xfrocks Please fix the Bug!

Code:
Folgende Fehler sind aufgetreten:

Argument 3 passed to ThreadBan_Model_Thread::canVoteOnPoll() must be of the type array, none given, called in ////-/library/ExtendedPoll/Extend/ControllerPublic/Thread.php on line 76 and defined
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in ThreadBan/Model/Thread.php at line 343
ThreadBan_Model_Thread->canVoteOnPoll() in ExtendedPoll/Extend/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 76
ExtendedPoll_Extend_ControllerPublic_Thread->ExtendedPoll_getPoll() in ExtendedPoll/Extend/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 38
ExtendedPoll_Extend_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply() in VfcodersHH/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 38
VfcodersHH_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply() in WMTech/DoublePost/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 49
WMTech_DoublePost_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply() in AnonymousPosting/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 18
AnonymousPosting_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in ////-/index.php at line 13

Back
Top Bottom