XF 1.4 Exclude Prefixes as Part of the Link

Amaury

This is something I previously reported as a bug here, though it was marked Not a Bug, because it was inconsistent since on the discussion list, for example, prefixes aren't part of the links.

Anyway, on the Recent Activity page, under Recent Activity on profiles, and under Postings on profiles (I think those are it unless I'm missing anything), the prefixes are part of the links. How can I change that so only the thread title is part of the link?

Here's an example:

Prefix.webp

Thanks!

Edit: It looks like alerts is another one.

Last edited:
This was resolved a very long time ago by @mike406. A while ago, though, I figured out what changes he made and am implementing them in the new revised styles I'm making.

For anyone else who wants prefixes to not be part of the link, do a template search for {xen:helper threadPrefix, $content}. The search should bring back nine templates, counting only core templates. Simply move the prefix code outside of the a href in each template.

So, for example, in the alert_post_insert template, change this:

Code:
'title=<a href="{xen:link posts, $content}" class="PopupItemLink">{xen:helper threadPrefix, $content}{$content.title}</a>'}

To this:

Code:
'title={xen:helper threadPrefix, $content}<a href="{xen:link posts, $content}" class="PopupItemLink">{$content.title}</a>'}

Top Bottom