Everything on my site works, BUT the forum list!

matthewalan

For some reason my node list all the sudden stopped working. I haven't changed any settings, and the other admin hasn't been on since last week. It's not really a live site as of yet, but I do have most everything set up.

It was working fine yesterday but when I got on to check it today, I am getting this message:

<quote>A server error occurred. Please try again later.</quote>

The weird thing is that EVERYTHING else works. When I say everything, I literally mean everything else works. I can view all my topics, I can login to the ACP and pretty much anything.

Any idea what's the problem? BTW I'm running BETA2 and have been since the day it was released,

Is that the forum list in the Admin CP or on the front end? Did you make any changes or perform any maintenance around the time this started happening?

Check the error log for specific errors:

Admin CP -> Tools -> Server Error Log

Or enable debug mode by adding this line to your library/config.php file:

Code:
$config['debug'] = 1;

Then reproduce the error again. It should show a more detailed error message. Please post that error here.

I ask because the same thing happened to my test site and it was the same mod that caused it. I am curious as the site was running yesterday and without me doing anything, it had an error. I will have to ask the author if it is linked to their site somehow that would have caused this..

Jamie

Top Bottom