• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.5 Errors

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
Where error are you referring to?

Most of the errors are email errors that indicate your server isn't accepting the mail. The server's mail log/your host should generally have more information. Alternatively, you may be able to use SMTP errors.

The ReCAPTCHA errors appear to be issues with your DNS.

Where error are you referring to?

Most of the errors are email errors that indicate your server isn't accepting the mail. The server's mail log/your host should generally have more information. Alternatively, you may be able to use SMTP errors.

The ReCAPTCHA errors appear to be issues with your DNS.
How can i fix ? The emails never worked for me

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
You should generally contact your host (assuming it's a managed server). It would be their responsibility to ensure the mail agent is working.

You should generally contact your host (assuming it's a managed server). It would be their responsibility to ensure the mail agent is working.
Ok, ill try to contact them thank you. Also how do i deal with outdated templates? As im using the Core theme by pixelexit.com and it gives me outdated template errors. But works fine.

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
You would either want to merge the changes in as necessary or -- more likely -- contact the style author/look for an updated version of the style.