XF 2.2 Errors with sending bulk message or email

Ekonomist

i am having errors while sending bulk message or email to all members. i am using SMTP. there is no problem for single message or mail or email notifications.
its only with bulks.

why this error and what to do solve it?
Thank you.

1607459484452.webp

1607459400041.webp

The main error is actually the other one, though I'm not sure what the full error is. What's the full message provided by the log that references "450 4.2.1 Too many..."?

It's either going to indicate that there are too many messages in the connection or you're sending too many messages. The latter would relate to quotas and this isn't something that XF has any awareness of.

Who are you using as your SMTP provider?

i'm using Yandex SMTP mail. i just have 210 user to send mail. i thnk its not much..

if there is a sending limit per hour, it would be planned or schedule message sending etc..

1607519131369.webp

thank you.

Unfortunately you've still cut off the specific line I need to see. I need the full error message itself. It's above the stack trace that you showed. It will include the "450 4.2.1 Too many..." message that was cut off in another of your screenshots.

All codes are below:

PHP:
Swift_TransportException: Email to ....@gmail.com failed: Expected response code 354 but got code "503", with message "503 5.5.4 Bad sequence of commands. " src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/AbstractSmtpTransport.php:457

Stack tracking

PHP:
#0 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/AbstractSmtpTransport.php(341): Swift_Transport_AbstractSmtpTransport->assertResponseCode('503 5.5.4 Bad s...', Array)
#1 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/EsmtpTransport.php(305): Swift_Transport_AbstractSmtpTransport->executeCommand('DATA
', Array, Array, false, NULL)
#2 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/AbstractSmtpTransport.php(390): Swift_Transport_EsmtpTransport->executeCommand('DATA
', Array, Array)
#3 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/AbstractSmtpTransport.php(497): Swift_Transport_AbstractSmtpTransport->doDataCommand(Array)
#4 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/AbstractSmtpTransport.php(516): Swift_Transport_AbstractSmtpTransport->doMailTransaction(Object(Swift_Message), 'noreply@mydomain...', Array, Array)
#5 src/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/AbstractSmtpTransport.php(206): Swift_Transport_AbstractSmtpTransport->sendTo(Object(Swift_Message), 'noreply@mydomain.com ...', Array, Array)
#6 src/XF/Mail/Mailer.php(304): Swift_Transport_AbstractSmtpTransport->send(Object(Swift_Message), Array)
#7 src/XF/Mail/Queue.php(138): XF\Mail\Mailer->send(Object(Swift_Message), Object(Swift_SmtpTransport), Array)
#8 src/XF/Job/MailQueue.php(12): XF\Mail\Queue->run(8)
#9 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(258): XF\Job\MailQueue->run(8)
#10 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(200): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#11 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(84): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#12 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#13 {main}

Status request

PHP:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
  ["referrer"] => string(86) "https://www.mydomain.com/conversations/URL"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

thank you.

To clarify, there are 2 distinct error messages in the screenshot in your first message. They appear to be similar, but the specific error message in each is very different. You have only shown one of them in full detail. Each time, you've shown the one with this content:

Expected response code 354 but got code "503", with message "503 5.5.4 Bad sequence of commands. "

I need the full error message for the one that says "Expected response code 250 but got code "450", with message "450 4.2.1 Too many messages..." This error is the primary error -- the "bad sequence of commands" is almost certainly caused by the "too many messages" error.

Top Bottom