1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 ErrorException: Undefined index: sigPerms

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by BamaStangGuy, Jul 1, 2013.

1. BamaStangGuy

BamaStangGuy Well-Known Member

Code:
    Error Info
    ErrorException: Undefined index: sigPerms - library/XenForo/ViewPublic/Account/Signature.php:10
    Generated By: Rubynelson, Today at 10:05 AM
    Stack Trace
    #0 /home/girls/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewPublic/Account/Signature.php(10): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/girls/pub...', 10, Array)
    #1 /home/girls/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(220): XenForo_ViewPublic_Account_Signature->renderHtml()
    #2 /home/girls/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(67): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('XenForo_ViewPub...', 'Html', Array, 'shs_can_not_mod...')
    #3 /home/girls/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(242): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'shs_can_not_mod...', NULL)
    #4 /home/girls/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(64): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderSubView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View))
    #5 /home/girls/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(569): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView('XenForo_ViewPub...', Array, 'account_wrapper', Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View))
    #6 /home/girls/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
    #7 /home/girls/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #8 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(43) "http://www.girlsforum.com/account/signature"
      ["_GET"] => array(0) {
      }
      ["_POST"] => array(0) {
      }
    }

2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Can you reproduce this consistently? Simply on page load? Or do you have to do something to trigger it? Fresh XF 1.2 install or upgrade from 1.1? Any add-ons installed relating to signature permissions?

3. BamaStangGuy

Upgrade from 1.1.5. I personally have not encountered this but there are a pile of these errors.

error.PNG

4. Chris D

Just checked the code. The only way I can see this happening is if not all files have been uploaded correctly, or there's an add-on you already have that extends the account controller and the signature action incorrectly.

First step: Run a file health check.

If that all checks out: Disable all add-ons and try again.

5. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Yeah, I'm thinking an add-on.

6. BamaStangGuy

"All 1,190 checked files are present and correct."

These are the only addons I have installed:

addons.PNG

7. Chris D

Maybe disable Stop Human spam, I've heard issues with Tapatalk...

Failing those two, disable the whole lot.

8. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Well, there's one that specifically deals with signatures there, so that might be the first thing to check. But I could really only recommending disabling all listeners ($config['enableListeners'] = false; in config.php) and seeing if the errors still come in.

9. BamaStangGuy

Thanks, I'll forward this along to those two addon developers to see if they can't figure it out.

10. Chris D

I would probably make an effort to prove it is their add-ons at fault before bothering them.

11. BamaStangGuy

Already troubleshooting between the two.