XF 1.5 ErrorException: Fatal Error: Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded

CoZmicShReddeR

Is this hard coded into XenForo somewhere?? I set/tested it in my PHP to go 300 or unlimited and even tried the .htaccess but something somewhere keeps by passing the settings!

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded - library\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php:208

I see this error daily and I run my own Windows Server so I am not worried about setting it too high...

Any ideas? Could it be a addon coded with this?

This is one of the entire errors in AdminCP

It never really says it's a specific addon mainly the forums

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Maximum execution time of 120 seconds exceeded - library\Zend\Db\Statement\Mysqli.php:208
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 4:32 PM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(36) "http://www.cozworld.com/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(37) "/articles/stan-lee.261/author?page=29"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

This is set as part of the deferred job system. Generally, the system is designed in such a way that each "step" taken by this process is finished in no more than about 10 seconds; scripts that need to run longer than this should save their state and let the process restart.

Unfortunately, PHP's fatal errors are very difficult to debug because of a lack of a backtrace. If this is happening with some consistency, it might be from a cron task. You'd need to look at the time the errors are generated and see if that correlates to a particular cron task.

Top Bottom