XF 1.1 Error with installing.

ashkir

Hi there! I tried to uninstall an addon to reinstall it, I'm getting an error. The addon works correctly it seems, but, I cannot uninstall it as it doesn't show in my addon list.

http://rpg-directory.com/admin.php?add-ons/cz_groups/delete

I tried navigating to it manually it says it doesn't exist. I was upgrading the versions when this came up. :/ Decided to completely uninstall and reinstall. Anyone know how to fix this?

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Table 'xf_cz_group' already exists
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XfAddOns/Groups/Install/Install.php at line 98
  4. XfAddOns_Groups_Install_Install::step1() in XfAddOns/Groups/Install/Install.php at line 14
  5. XfAddOns_Groups_Install_Install::install()
  6. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 178
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/rpgdir/public_html/admin.php at line 13

There are 2 problems
  1. The add-on uninstall script doesn't drop the database table
  2. The install script doesn't check for the table's existence before issuing CREATE TABLE query
There are 2 ways to fix this
  1. Go to your MySQL management tool, drop that table. You may want to check if the add-on creates any other tables and drop them all as well
  2. Modify the install script, replace CREATE TABLE with CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS

Top Bottom