Fixed Error while deleting a comment in XFMG

Dadparvar

Hi,

I was deleting a comment in a media, but I got this:
Code:
Server Error

Serialized value contains an object and this is not allowed

XenForo_DataWriter_Helper_Denormalization::verifySerialized() in XenForo/DataWriter/Alert.php at line 86
XenForo_DataWriter_Alert->_verifyExtraData()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 996
XenForo_DataWriter->_runVerificationCallback() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 725
XenForo_DataWriter->_isFieldValueValid() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 643
XenForo_DataWriter->set() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 450
XenForo_Model_Alert->alertUser() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 426
XenForo_Model_Alert::alert() in XenGallery/Model/Media.php at line 3501
XenGallery_Model_Media->sendAuthorAlert() in XenGallery/ControllerPublic/Abstract.php at line 345
XenGallery_ControllerPublic_Abstract->_sendAuthorAlert() in XenGallery/ControllerPublic/Comment.php at line 142
XenGallery_ControllerPublic_Comment->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xenforo/domains/my.site.com/public_html/index.php at line 13

Any idea will be appreciated

Regards

I think we need to change something here to prevent this, however, I'm intrigued as to what specifically it is trying to serialize.

Would it be possible to get a site login (with permission to soft delete comments) and access to FTP? If so, could you please create a ticket from your customer area and I will take a closer look.

At the same time I'll implement a fix that should avoid this error.

I think we need to change something here to prevent this, however, I'm intrigued as to what specifically it is trying to serialize.

Would it be possible to get a site login (with permission to soft delete comments) and access to FTP? If so, could you please create a ticket from your customer area and I will take a closer look.

At the same time I'll implement a fix that should avoid this error.
Sure.

I'll do it soon.

Thanks

Top Bottom