XF 1.2 Error when trying to register -- registration not working

chaseoes

I'm having a problem with my XenForo forum. When you attempt to register, you get an error (it varies based upon browser, but it shows "no data received" for me in Chrome). I have the same issue in Firefox.

I'm not sure where to start with this, but here's my forum if you want to try for yourself: http://emeraldsmc.com/login/

I've found that the error occurs if something is entered in the dropdown username box before pressing "sign up", and clearing that box takes you to the registration page successfully, but once you fill out the information on that page you'll get the same error.

Any help?

Where can I download that?
You don't download it... there should already be one there (unless you deleted it) in your ACP -> Appearance -> Styles
If you don't have one, you can have it create a new one from default by just selecting "Create Style" give it a name of Test and make it the default.

You don't download it... there should already be one there (unless you deleted it) in your ACP -> Appearance -> Styles
If you don't have one, you can have it create a new one from default by just selecting "Create Style" give it a name of Test and make it the default.
Thanks, I changed it to the default style but the issue is still there.

If it suddenly stopped after working (and you have made no configuration changes) then I would lean towards something changing on the server. Check with your shared hosting provider and explain the situation to them and inquire if they have made any changes lately that may have effected it.

Top Bottom