error when mass PM'ing members

king8084

i am trying to PM members, and it will go smoothly for the first 3000 or so members, then i will get this message

Mysqli statement execute error : Column 'user_id' cannot be null

Please provide the full error backtrace.
ysqli statement execute error : Column 'user_id' cannot be null

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model/Conversation.php at line 858
  4. XenForo_Model_Conversation->insertConversationRecipient() in XenForo/DataWriter/ConversationMaster.php at line 387
  5. XenForo_DataWriter_ConversationMaster->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1409
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Deferred/UserMessage.php at line 128
  7. XenForo_Deferred_UserMessage->_sendMessage() in XenForo/Deferred/UserMessage.php at line 62
  8. XenForo_Deferred_UserMessage->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 295
  9. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 429
  10. XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 374
  11. XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 159
  12. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  13. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  14. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/html/******/admin.php at line 13

I believe this is one of two things:
  1. You have partial user records, with entries missing from related tables. This should never happen. We've never seen this within XenForo, just when other things interact with the database. These queries should resolve it: https://xenforo.com/community/threa...iting-email-confirmation.111068/#post-1028798
  2. If those queries don't insert any records, then the issue is likely an add-on that is fetching data with a query and isn't handling cases where the record is missing as expected.

I believe this is one of two things:
  1. You have partial user records, with entries missing from related tables. This should never happen. We've never seen this within XenForo, just when other things interact with the database. These queries should resolve it: https://xenforo.com/community/threa...iting-email-confirmation.111068/#post-1028798
  2. If those queries don't insert any records, then the issue is likely an add-on that is fetching data with a query and isn't handling cases where the record is missing as expected.
doing this fixed it, but i noticed something very weird..when the process started again , it began with user (8059) which meant he was the problem, looking up the ID resulted in that user not being found, basically the users are 8058 then 8060

It starts from ID 8059, but that user doesn't have to exist. It just means the last user processed was 8058. It may not have been 8060 that was the problem, but any other user processed on that page.

Top Bottom