Error when disabling add-ons

Paul

Strangely, have disabled some add-ons, however the rest don't seem to want to disable....

e.g. when trying to disable TMS....

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
#0 /community/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /community/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /community/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(632): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('UPDATE `xf_addo...', Array)
#3 /community/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1607): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update('xf_addon', Array, 'addon_id = 'TMS...')
#4 /community/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1576): XenForo_DataWriter->_update()
#5 /community/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1381): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#6 /community/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Abstract.php(131): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 /community/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(286): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Abstract->_getToggleResponse(Array, 'XenForo_DataWri...', 'add-ons')
#8 /community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(313): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionToggle()
#9 /community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /community/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}

EDIT : Also getting this....
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in /community/library/XenForo/Template/Compiler.php on line 549

Anyone any clues or ideas I can try?? This now happens on everything I try to disable... :(

Cheers
Paul

Last edited:
Strangely, have disabled some add-ons, however the rest don't seem to want to disable....

e.g. when trying to disable TMS....

EDIT : Also getting this....
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in /community/library/XenForo/Template/Compiler.php on line 549

Anyone any clues or ideas I can try?? This now happens on everything I try to disable... :(

Cheers
Paul
Did you disable it before or after upgrading?

If after, have you tried this and then tried disabling TMS?

Template Modification System (TMS)
Before upgrading, disable the add-on
If you have already upgraded and not done the above, disable all listeners via /library/config.php to access the ACP:
PHP:
$config['enableListeners'] = false;
Then disable the add-on and remove the line above from /library/config.php.

Before :)

Am onto my host now, since i'm getting timeouts, and didnt on the first few i disabled. Suspect it may be an issue with them... :( Typical timing!!

So the lock timeout is probably related to the PHP timeout.

I'm slightly unclear. Is this happening on 1.1 or 1.2? (Before or after the upgrade?)

There are a few possibilities, but there may actually be interference from TMS when trying to disable it. You should do the enableListeners = false thing in config.php then try to disable it.

Hiya Mike,

It's on 1.1.5 before i've taken any steps to upgrade (First step being to disable all addons) :)

However, saying that, $config['enableListeners'] = false; and then trying again to disable seems to have worked fine!!

What would cause this?? (Thanks for the heads up!)

Cheers

One of the add-ons interfered with the disable process. I'm guessing TMS as it would trigger template rebuilds that wouldn't normally happen.

If you're upgrading to 1.2 you don't have to do anything else, but if you're not, then you may still see template modifications on your board - rebuilding the master data via /install/ should sort that.

Last edited:
Just a quickie - In server error log getting :

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'forum.xf_deferred' doesn't exist - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

Anything to worry about??

Top Bottom