Fixed Error upgrading to RM 2.0

I have similar errors on my tests.

Tried with debug enabled/disabled, all other add-ons removed before/after xF 2.0 upgrade. So i think i tried all combinations.

Sometimes, RM 2 upgrade stuck on first query = it renames table names but still searching for old names and gives error. After seeing this error, if i remove table renaming codes from setup file, the upgrade proccess will be finished without showing any error to screen. But it gives permission builder error which can be see on error log page.

Sometimes, there arent any problem about renaming tables, directly giving undefined index error related with permission builder file.

After these steps, if i go to user permission and edit a user's special permissions, it saves but giving error log with undefined index again.

Please let us know if you run into this problem when upgrading from RM 1.x to the 2.0 beta 2 releases (XF and RM). There are a number of changes in the core which will hopefully have resolved this issue.

I'm going to assume that the various changes we've made to add-on upgrading has resolved this issue since we haven't heard of any problems since beta 1.

Sorry, I thought I mentioned that it was fixed in another thread.

But, just to double check I upgraded from the XF 1 to XF 2 version and it went without a hitch.

Top Bottom