XF 2.0 Error upgrading test board to 2.0.0 Beta 1

dieg0

Hello,

I'm getting this error right after clicking the Begin upgrade button from the admin panel /install/index.php?upgrade/run

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table 'mydb.xf_upgrade_job' doesn't exist in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 183
  1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 34
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 44
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 67
  4. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->fetchAllKeyed() in src/XF/Install/Upgrader.php at line 432
  6. XF\Install\Upgrader->getUpgradeJobs() in src/XF/Install/Upgrader.php at line 438
  7. XF\Install\Upgrader->getExtraUpgradeJobsMap() in src/XF/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 214
  8. XF\Install\Controller\Upgrade->actionRebuild() in src/XF/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 105
  9. XF\Install\Controller\Upgrade->actionRun() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 232
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 85
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1771
  13. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 319
  14. XF::runApp() in install/index.php at line 14

That would seem to imply that the 2.0 upgrade was already run. What version are you upgrading from?

(Note that you still can't upgrade from developer previews. You have to upgrade from 1.x.)

It worked. Took about 45 minutes to upgrade 20+ mln posts
(y) Though equally, there's no reason 1.5.7 shouldn't have worked -- I've done a test upgrade from a 1.0 beta release. I have to guess something else was at play, though I'm not sure what exactly.

Can you share the command CLI?
php cmd.php xf:upgrade

hough equally, there's no reason 1.5.7 shouldn't have worked -- I've done a test upgrade from a 1.0 beta release. I have to guess something else was at play, though I'm not sure what exactly.
My guess it was my mistake. Saw an ^C in the shell so I probably accidentally press something.

Oh, and it was 27+mln posts btw on a testserver which is quite slow really.

Top Bottom