XF 1.5 Error 'Uncaught exception 'ErrorException'

I have just changed my host. And now i get this problem
Code:
Warning: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'require_once(Zend/Controller/Response/Abstract.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory' in /home/mamcongnghe/public_html/library/Zend/Controller/Response/Http.php:24 Stack trace: #0 /home/mamcongnghe/public_html/library/Zend/Controller/Response/Http.php(24): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'require_once(Ze...', '/home/mamcongng...', 24, Array) #1 /home/mamcongnghe/public_html/library/Zend/Controller/Response/Http.php(24): require_once() #2 /home/mamcongnghe/public_html/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): include('/home/mamcongng...') #3 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('Zend_Controller...') #4 /home/mamcongnghe/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(253): spl_autoload_call('Zend_Controller...') #5 /home/mamcongnghe/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(123): XenForo_FrontController->setup() #6 /home/mamcongnghe/public_html/install/index.php(18): XenForo_FrontController->run() #7 {main} thrown in /home/mamcongnghe/public_html/library/Zend/Controller/Response/Http.php on line 24

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'Zend/Controller/Response/Abstract.php' (include_path='/home/mamcongnghe/public_html/library:.:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mamcongnghe/public_html/library/Zend/Controller/Response/Http.php on line 24
Any i dea for this?

How did you switch hosts?

Are you sure the database and files were transferred without any errors?

The error would indicate that there may be file(s) missing so you should upload the files again.

Top Bottom