XF 1.5 Warning: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'require...

Chris Radford

Hi,

We've consistently run into security vunerabilites & hacks in recent months, so today we have looked to remove all addons and start fresh with the latest installs. However, in the process of removing the addons, I appear to have run into the following issue when opening http://www.onefootballforum.co.uk ... however when I include /index.php it would appear that the website loads.

Code:
Warning: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'require(/home/onefootb/public_html/library/Lgpl/utf8.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory' in /home/onefootb/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php:242 Stack trace: #0 /home/onefootb/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(242): XenForo_Application->handlePhpError(2, 'require(/home/o...', '/home/onefootb/...', 242, Array) #1 /home/onefootb/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(242): XenForo_Application::beginApplication() #2 /home/onefootb/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(291): XenForo_Application->beginApplication('/home/onefootb/...', '/home/onefootb/...', true) #3 /home/onefootb/public_html/index.php(9): XenForo_Application::initialize('/home/onefootb/...', '/home/onefootb/...') #4 {main} thrown in /home/onefootb/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php on line 242

Fatal error: XenForo_Application::beginApplication(): Failed opening required '/home/onefootb/public_html/library/Lgpl/utf8.php' (include_path='/home/onefootb/public_html/library:.:.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/onefootb/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php on line 242

Can somebody please attempt to shed some light on this for me? Thank you in advance!

Top Bottom