XF 1.2 Error saving EXTRA.css

Jaayden

Hi,

Everytime I try to add a new CSS style into my EXTRA.css template I get the following error;
p5QDVBt.png

All I'm trying to do is this;
q44n.png

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/getting-stuck-with-rebuilding-caches.46173/#post-496987

Similar, not sure if it will help. Try rebuilding master data by going to your-install/install
Error when rebuilding master data.

Server Error
unserialize(): Error at offset 2066 of 11897 bytes

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. unserialize() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1326
  3. XenForo_Model_Template->compileTemplateInStyleTree() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1292
  4. XenForo_Model_Template->compileNamedTemplateInStyleTree() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1231
  5. XenForo_Model_Template->compileAllTemplates() in XenForo/Deferred/Template.php at line 36
  6. XenForo_Deferred_Template->execute() in XenForo/Deferred/Atomic.php at line 61
  7. XenForo_Deferred_Atomic->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 252
  8. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 378
  9. XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 312
  10. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runByUniqueKey() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Abstract.php at line 34
  11. XenForo_Install_Controller_Abstract->_manualDeferredRunner() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 216
  12. XenForo_Install_Controller_Upgrade->actionRunDeferred() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  13. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  14. XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:/xampp/htdocs/install/index.php at line 18

There isn't actually a template named in the error trace so it's pointing more towards a file issue.

Can you download the .zip again and re-upload the files to the directory?
Make sure you don't remove the install-lock and config.php files.

I was going to suggest a re-install. There looks to be corrupt data in the database or some weird PHP/MySQL interaction. This is something that we have seen in a couple cases, and I believe it was resolved by changing the MySQL bindings in PHP. However, generally, you can't complete the installation with that.

If you still have problems, I would recommend Zend Server in alternative to XAMPP.

I just re-installed it all with a fresh database - lucky i'm doing this locally.

I have one last question I don't think it needs it's own thread though;
where can i edit the css for #logoBlock to make the top background not cover.

I cannot seem to find it anywhere in the template or style options.
K3jV615.png

Top Bottom