1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Error (possibly fav icon)

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Maarten23, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Maarten23

Maarten23 Member

For some reasons there are a few users that are getting the following error:

Template Errors: PAGE_CONTAINER

1. htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/dreamreef/domains/dreamreef.nl/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Helper/Core.php, line 2049:
    2. 2048: unset($__compilerVar74);

3. 2049: $__output .= '

4. 2050: <LINK REL="SHORTCUT ICON" HREF="http://dreamreef.nl/styles/favicon.ico">

Can anyone tell me what I can do to get rid of this? Because for some reason I cannot recreate the error on my own system.

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You shouldn't be running in debug mode on a production site for a start.
    I notice also there are 82 queries on the forum index page - that is massively high.

Has the PAGE_CONTAINER template been modified?

Do the errors occur with add-ons disabled and in a default style?
  3. Maarten23

Maarten23 Member

The Page_Container has been modified to add the favicon.ico Other then that no it has not been modified. I turned off the debug mode, thnx! I will try and go through add ons to see if it helps.
  4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You can revert the template.

All you need to do is add the favicon to the root.

I suspect though that the problems are add-on related.
  5. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

There may be a bug from a previous version that you're just seeing now since you're in debug mode. Rebuilding the user cache should sort it.