XF 1.5 Error - "Please enter a message with no more than 10 images"

rickhz

I get that error message even though I have the limit set higher than 10 in Options/Attachments.

Where else is this parameter set?

Out of the box, this is always sourced from the option, so if that's not changing it, I could only guess an add-on is involved.

Oh, I just realized based on a bit in your first message that it sounds like you're not editing the correct option. The option in question is "Maximum Images Per Message". That's in the messages option group (not attachments).

That's not the option I'm referring to -- use the ACP search to search for the specific option name I mentioned.

Are you referring to what mcatze posted a screen shot of above? If so, that's what I have been referring to and changing.

There is no "Maximum Images Per Message" in the list of Options. I did a search which says:

Maximum Images Per Message
  1. No items matched your filter.

I'm also using 1.5x
This is where I set mine:

Mine works just fine.
BTW, the reason mine is so large is that we have documents we tend to share not just photos. And some of those documents are a very large size.

There're different between attachment and images in messages. And the error message is clear that only 10 images are allowed, so you can set 20 or more attachments you can't have more then 10 images in the message. After you set the limit of images in messages above 10, you can use more then 10 images. ;)

Top Bottom