• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Awaiting feedback Error on new conversation alert (Android)

Alfa1

I was browsing XF.com on the default android browser. (Android 4.2.2) I received a floating notification on my screen to alert me that a new conversation message was received. I tapped it to go to the message. Instead of going to the message I was taken to an empty inbox, with a red error message floating, stating that an error had occurred. No further info.

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
Normally that simply pops open the menu (if it's displayed). If it's not, it does try to take you to the page in question.

However, I'm a little unclear on what the error was. Ideally, I'd need to know the exact URL you ended up at and the exact error message - a screenshot would be helpful (though obviously it's tough to get now). Any more info would help us understand the report.

Alfa1

Weird. This time there is no error. Maybe because I have received two messages at the same time but i doubt it. I guess this one is fixed or can be put down as a browser / connection issue.