XF 2.0 Error in file error_log in cPanel

Astra

Last time an error message appears in the error logs php:
Code:
[17-Jan-2019 20:27:27 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class 'XF\Util\Php' not found in /home/st/public_html/src/XF.php:114
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: XF::handlePhpError(2, 'Packets out of ...', 'Unknown', 0, NULL)
#1 {main}
  thrown in /home/st/public_html/src/XF.php on line 114

There are no errors in the forum admin panel, but in the external log cPanel error_log
What is this error? Sorry for my english.

Last edited:
If the error only appears once and hasn’t since then it’s likely a transient issue while new files are being uploaded.

Have you performed any updates recently?

The last time 1-2 times a day, the last 7 days, probably because of this error, I asked the host to transfer the forum to another server, thinking that it would disappear after the move, but it did not disappear.
Have you performed any updates recently?
There were no updates.

While you posted a new error appeared in the log

Code:
[17-Jan-2019 20:27:27 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class 'XF\Util\Php' not found in /home/st/public_html/src/XF.php:114
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: XF::handlePhpError(2, 'Packets out of ...', 'Unknown', 0, NULL)
#1 {main}
  thrown in /home/st/public_html/src/XF.php on line 114
[17-Jan-2019 21:39:23 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Packets out of order. Expected 81 received 0. Packet size=0 in Unknown:0
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] Pac...', 'Unknown', 0, NULL)
#1 {main}
  thrown in Unknown on line 0

I believe that the “packers out of order error is typically a MySQL connection issue”.

The class not found issue would suggest that you have issues with missing files. Specifically src/XF/Util/Php.php. If that file is missing, you need to ascertain why. If it isn’t missing then essentially that error is impossible 😉 or it could indicate issues with something like a faulty opcache.

Neither of things are a code issue though unfortunately so it would be a case of debugging it further with your host.

No, all the files are present of course, I checked, I even wanted to reinstall the forum today.
By the way, I thought that most likely this is a problem with caching. Thank! Have a nice day!

Top Bottom