1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not a Bug Error "Cannot load class using XFCP. Load the class using the correct loader first"

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by UnitySoft, Mar 12, 2014.

1. UnitySoft

UnitySoft Member

Good nights community

I have them a mistake when I go on the alert tab to see my alerts I get this error:

Code:
    Cannot load class using XFCP. Load the class using the correct loader first.
    [LIST=1]
    [*]XenForo_Autoloader->autoload()
    [*]spl_autoload_call() in VfcodersHH/BbCode/Formatter/Text.php at line 4
    [*]include() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
    [*]XenForo_Autoloader->autoload()
    [*]spl_autoload_call()
    [*]unserialize() in XenForo/AlertHandler/Abstract.php at line 81
    [*]XenForo_AlertHandler_Abstract->prepareAlert() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 323
    [*]XenForo_Model_Alert->prepareAlert() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 289
    [*]XenForo_Model_Alert->prepareAlerts() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 80
    [*]XenForo_Model_Alert->getAlertsForUser() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 73
    [*]XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionAlertsPopup() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    [*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    [*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/***********.**/httpdocs/index.php at line 13 
    [/LIST]
    I disabled all my add-on, but nothing changes, I always have this error ...

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

This is caused by an add-on of some sort. There may be a cached value which is incorrectly.

At first glance, it may be related to VfcodersHH.

3. UnitySoft

UnitySoft Member

I must disable the add-on is deleted the files on the FTP?

4. imthebest

imthebest Formerly Super120

Double check that your add-on is disabled in your admincp. Have you modified the xenForo files?

@Mike maybe this has something to do with this?

5. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

That has absolutely nothing to do with this error.