1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

load_class_route_prefix: "Cannot load class using XFCP. Load the class using the correct loader fir

Discussion in 'XenForo Development Discussions' started by Marcus, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Marcus

Marcus Well-Known Member

I want to add a "&node_id=..." to my virtual forums.

This is the class (the editor here does not keep tabs from my windows notepad as well as eclipse):
    PHP:
    <?php
    class VirtualForums_Route_Prefix_Threads extends XFCP_VirtualForums_Route_Prefix_Threads
    {
    public function 
    buildLink($originalPrefix$outputPrefix$action$extension$data, array &$extraParams)
    {
    $response parent::buildLink();

if(isset(
    $response->params['data']['myforumId']))
    {
    $response->params['extraParams']['node_id'] = $response->params['data']['myforumId'];
    }

return 
    $response;
    }

}
    screenshot.JPG

2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Marcus likes this.
  3. Marcus

Marcus Well-Known Member

OK sure its a listener. Where would you put in the listener for this class?
    In VirtualForums/Prefixlistener or in VirtualForums/Route/Prefix/Listener ?

4. Jeremy

You can place it wherever you want, just make sure the listener class is properly named, that the function is static, and that you assign it in the event listener.

Marcus likes this.
  5. Marcus

Marcus Well-Known Member

I know, but is there a common practice for naming listeners according to what they are listening to?

6. Jeremy

No. My general practice is:

Addon_CodeEvent_Listener::eventName()

Marcus likes this.
  7. tyteen4a03

tyteen4a03 Well-Known Member

Mine is: Things_Listeners_LoadClasses::eventNameHere(_eventHint) or Things_Listeners::eventNameHere(_eventHint).

I would use Things_Listeners_eventNameHere::fire(_eventHint) for a lot of code, but I haven't had this need yet.