XF 2.2 Error: Call to undefined method XF\Repository\AddOn::isAddOnDirectoryWritable() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 72

mark22

Ive searched everywhere and havent gotten a result for this.

Code:
Error: Call to undefined method XF\Repository\AddOn::isAddOnDirectoryWritable() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 72
1. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
2. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
3. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2352
6. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
7. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

I just upgraded to 2.2.9 and when I goto the Addons area this error appears and I cant do anything more

Thanks

Solution
Ensure all files have been uploaded correctly - you can verify this under Tools > File health check.

If they seem to be correct; try restarting your web server and/or php, in case there is any opcaching of the old files where this method wasn’t present.
Ensure all files have been uploaded correctly - you can verify this under Tools > File health check.

If they seem to be correct; try restarting your web server and/or php, in case there is any opcaching of the old files where this method wasn’t present.

Solution

It looks like the files are very unhealthy :) I guess the files were never properly placed on the server (I used the web based upgrader).

Should I just download the files from the XF customer control panel and replace everything on the server?

Top Bottom