XF 1.2 Error 403 add-on

netkingZ

Hello , I am creating an add-on and at some point in inserting an option in the ACP -> Options came out the following warning:
403 Forbidden
Access to this resource on the server is denied!
I tried to inserie also this code in. htaccess file:

Satisfy Any
Allow from all

I tried this code in the config.php file:

Code:
$config['enableListeners'] = false;
but don't work!!

I deleted the files one by one of the add-on, it will continue to leave the error message

how can I fix it?

updating
I discovered that the problem occurs when editing options such as format I choose "Edit Format" and if I enter parameters such as size or 1 = 1 0 = 0 does not work, but until yesterday I took these parameters, what has changed?

I have not done to date or have returned to work today.

A message like that indicates the request is being blocked before it gets to XenForo -- likely due to something like mod_security. You may need to look at your Apache logs (or potentially have your host look at them).

That's a core dump. It indicates that a process crashed and it's for debugging that. I would guess that it's a core dump from PHP crashing. Unfortunately, a PHP crash is almost entirely down to a misconfiguration of PHP itself -- you may need to contact your host about this.

That's a core dump. It indicates that a process crashed and it's for debugging that. I would guess that it's a core dump from PHP crashing. Unfortunately, a PHP crash is almost entirely down to a misconfiguration of PHP itself -- you may need to contact your host about this.
I'm contacting the hosting, but I can remove that file from my FTP?
if i remove this file after generate other problem?

This would still have to be identified and resolved by your host:

A message like that indicates the request is being blocked before it gets to XenForo -- likely due to something like mod_security. You may need to look at your Apache logs (or potentially have your host look at them).

Top Bottom