1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Error 403 add-on

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by netkingZ, Mar 11, 2014.

1. netkingZ

netkingZ Active Member

Hello , I am creating an add-on and at some point in inserting an option in the ACP -> Options came out the following warning:
    403 Forbidden
    Access to this resource on the server is denied!
    I tried to inserie also this code in. htaccess file:

Satisfy Any
    Allow from all

I tried this code in the config.php file:

Code:
    $config['enableListeners'] = false;
    but don't work!!

I deleted the files one by one of the add-on, it will continue to leave the error message

how can I fix it?

2. netkingZ

netkingZ Active Member

updating
    I discovered that the problem occurs when editing options such as format I choose "Edit Format" and if I enter parameters such as size or 1 = 1 0 = 0 does not work, but until yesterday I took these parameters, what has changed?

I have not done to date or have returned to work today.

3. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

A message like that indicates the request is being blocked before it gets to XenForo -- likely due to something like mod_security. You may need to look at your Apache logs (or potentially have your host look at them).

netkingZ likes this.
  4. netkingZ

netkingZ Active Member

I found a file on the FTP that is strange to me that you call core.340074, it is something that you need to XenForo?
    file core.340074 = 58MB .

5. Mike

That's a core dump. It indicates that a process crashed and it's for debugging that. I would guess that it's a core dump from PHP crashing. Unfortunately, a PHP crash is almost entirely down to a misconfiguration of PHP itself -- you may need to contact your host about this.

6. netkingZ

netkingZ Active Member

I'm contacting the hosting, but I can remove that file from my FTP?
    if i remove this file after generate other problem?

7. Mike

Well it would prevent analysis, but that's it.

8. netkingZ

netkingZ Active Member

So before you suggest to solve the Case Study with my hosting and then delete it, right?

9. netkingZ

netkingZ Active Member

the error occurs when there is an extension http:// how can I fix it?

10. Mike

This would still have to be identified and resolved by your host: