Not a bug Erroneous HR elements when creating a thread in General type forums with multiple thread types

Stuart Wright

Affected version
2.2 Beta 4
When I create a new thread, in a General type forum, there are two HR elements displayed under the tabs which are erroneous.

1.webp

This is in the default Xenforo style.
Inspecting the code, there are two HRs:

2.webp

which, if deleted, fix the issue

3.webp

Searching for block-separator, I can only find it used in the poll_macros template.
Bug?

Am I right in saying you disabled all add-ons via the config.php switch?

That leaves template modifications enabled. The only true way of disabling all add-ons is via the add-on list in the Admin CP.

Am I right in saying you disabled all add-ons via the config.php switch?

That leaves template modifications enabled. The only true way of disabling all add-ons is via the add-on list in the Admin CP.
I'm doing it via the admin Addons page, Chris. The page seemed to have finished, but looking at the admin home page, there were processes that needed to complete, so I'm running that and it's taking an age.
Does it go through the list and disable each addon individually? With so many addons, if that's the method, then it's no surprise that it's taking a long time.

Yup.

Although this seems to be something to do with custom fields so I'd have probably started with that/those add-on(s) first 🙂

The <hr> tags appear to be before and after a js-customFieldHolder element so hopefully that provides some clues.

Top Bottom