Enormous problems reaching xenforo.com

Robby

Hello,

Are their problems with xenforo.com?
Most of the time in the last two days i can't reach the site?
If this topic allready came up i apoligize but it takes 15 minutes to acces two pages.

I had the same problem for the last couple days. Don't know if its a coincidence, but after I managed to get my dynamic IP to change a bit, site has been loading just fine.
Old ip was: 84.251.122.xxx
New ip: 84.251.120.xxx
Problem occured with mobile and laptop when using wlan, but when using mobile 3g (same provider as my vdsl connection) site loaded fine.

Tracert showed no problems when I was having problems.

Hello,

Are their problems with xenforo.com?
Most of the time in the last two days i can't reach the site?
If this topic allready came up i apoligize but it takes 15 minutes to acces two pages.
Hi Robby,

I've had no problem reaching this site at any time.

I had the same problem for the last couple days. Don't know if its a coincidence, but after I managed to get my dynamic IP to change a bit, site has been loading just fine.
Old ip was: 84.251.122.xxx
New ip: 84.251.120.xxx
Problem occured with mobile and laptop when using wlan, but when using mobile 3g (same provider as my vdsl connection) site loaded fine.

Tracert showed no problems when I was having problems.

Weird. I had a member on my site ask me if there were any issues. His sounds the same as you mentioned. He said it doesn't work on his WiFi but it works on his mobile.

Same problem since almost 1 month...from Argentina. It isn't my internet provider nor my computer.

Can somebody help with this?
Check my username?
Can not even reach homepage for contacting support. Getting this:
xenforo 2.webp

There's not much we can do as the problem is between you and the XenForo server.

You can try a different internet connection or computer to rule out either of those.

Top Bottom