[Endless Horizon] Social Share

[Endless Horizon] Social Share 2.2.3

No permission to download
No plan to port this to XF2 as of yet. As for database, this add-on adds a column to xf_user_option table. Here's the query being used on installation:
SQL:
ALTER TABLE xf_user_option ADD COLUMN ehss_display ENUM('', 'standard', 'floating_l', 'floating_r', 'none') NOT NULL

No plan to port this to XF2 as of yet. As for database, this add-on adds a column to xf_user_option table. Here's the query being used on installation:
SQL:
ALTER TABLE xf_user_option ADD COLUMN ehss_display ENUM('', 'standard', 'floating_l', 'floating_r', 'none') NOT NULL

So How to remove this column to xf_user_option table after uninstallation?

Uninstalling legacy add-ons may leave orphaned data.

@Nirjonadda I see. I was expecting that XF2 would call the legacy uninstall method on upgrade, but now that I think about it, that'd be rather silly in a sense. Oh well, just look at the Install.php file of both add-ons then look up their uninstall() function. There you'll be able to find the query used by the add-on to drop columns/tables.

@Nirjonadda I see. I was expecting that XF2 would call the legacy uninstall method on upgrade, but now that I think about it, that'd be rather silly in a sense. Oh well, just look at the Install.php file of both add-ons then look up their uninstall() function. There you'll be able to find the query used by the add-on to drop columns/tables.

Where the Install.php file ?

hi @BobbyWibowo

i had some problems with my vautwiki from @pegasus . he has fix my problem but he give me this information :

In EndlessHorizon_SocialShare_Listener2::front_contro ller_post_view, there are multiple places where the listener returns false. A false return value aborts the entire event and prevents other add-ons from being able to use the same event. Since the event is aborted, VaultWiki is unable to do some important tasks. There is no way we can work around the issue; I had to modify the files of the other add-on to fix your AdminCP.

can you look into to fix this problem ?

kind regards

lemmi

I have a page that is created by a custom add-on. Can I add "include template" code in the pages template to display this share feature?

@Ludachris I have never really tried it myself, but theoretically it should indeed work by simply adding:
HTML:
<xen:include template="share_page" />
anywhere appropriate to show the button.

had the same issue as @Lemminator with my vault system. was able to fix by just seeing all the "return false;" to just "return;". Just wondering when we can expect a official update, and not a manually applied fix?

This one would be even more important to me. Still no hopes for a xf2 version of this addon, please?
I would be willing to participate in a funding to make it happen.

Last edited:
It has been months since I had stopped using XF, so I just can't get myself to bring my add-ons to XF2 due to the lack of interest on my part.
Especially since I won't be using them myself.
After all, in the first place I made them because I liked the idea and wanted to use them myself.

Top Bottom