[Endless Horizon] Social Share

[Endless Horizon] Social Share 2.2.3

No permission to download
It's possible through some template edits, I believe. After all, the add-on was already designed to do something similar beforehand (individual post sharing in threads).

The only possible explanation that I can think of is that your style replaced the original Share This Page widget for XFMG, causing the basic replacement method not to work. Have you tried using Widget Framework?

The same problem occurs in the standard style. Resource manager is okey there is no problem, It's only in the XFMG.
please explain "Widget Framework"

Basically using this add-on, https://xfrocks.com/resources/bd-widget-framework.19/, to configure widgets in XFMG. I'm assuming that XFMG has a different template for Share This Page widget, so maybe with XFMG you can use the usual template instead or something. Please note that there's zero support of this add-on for XFMG and Resource Manager though, as it was never designed to work with them in the first place (I didn't have the said add-ons).

@bibitbunga, for the mobile related issue, check out this reply: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/endless-horizon-social-share.112518/page-2#post-1039336
As for the Pinterest issue, have you changed the image URL for Pinterest in the add-on's options in Admin CP?
Hi! I'm trying to follow your steps but can't find the way to remove the floating button on mobile.
share_page.css is already commented out (I saw it's not connected anymore in August 2016 update)

Just tried to add this code at EXTRA.css
Code:
<xen:if is="@enableResponsive">
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveNarrowWidth)
{
    .Responsive .sharePage
    {
        display: none;
    }
}
</xen:if>
I also tried to modify eh_socialshare.css
Code:
<xen:if is="@enableResponsive">
@media (max-width: @maxResponsiveNarrowWidth)
{
    .Responsive .ehss_overlay .ehss_items .ehss_inner .ehss_button
    {
        display: none;
    }
}
</xen:if>
The problem is that some of my members are complaining about the floating button in mobile devices, so I'd like to remove it.
Thanks for your awesome work!

Last edited:
A suggestion. Is it possible to add the option in ACP to add a share button in postbit (beside quote/reply buttons)?

@BobbyWibowo Still are not fixed ReferenceError: EHSS_sites is not defined" in browser console error? browsers console errors being logged when disabling listeners via /library/config.php? Also this add-on are not disabled with using " $config['enableListeners'] = false; " in /library/config.php.

Code:
ReferenceError: showtemplatebutton is not defined
ReferenceError: EHSS_sites is not defined
SyntaxError: expected expression, got ';'
var templates = ;

Regarding Instagram, I can't promise anything for now. I rarely used Instagram so I haven't paid much attention to it. So honestly I have no idea if there's any way to make this add-on do its job on Instagram.

Did you find the time to use Instagram in the meantime? What do you think?

Unfortunately not yet. In fact I no longer had the app since the past few months. I have plans on taking more look into it someday, but I can't promise anything.

Beware @BobbyWibowo, this addon has been marked as unmaintained. It may not happen that it gets deleted automatically!
Maybe we can get an update, please? ;)

Last edited:
Ah, haha, I actually intentionally marked it as Unmaintained. I kept on saying that there would eventually be an update, but I just couldn't get the time to work on it. So, I thought instead of continuing to give people some false hope, I'd just mark the add-on as Unmaintained as a sign that there may never be an update.

Top Bottom