Encourage Google to Index The Forum

HappyWorld

How to encourage Google to Index the forum?
Initially Google index +- 900 links of my XF.
Now it's decreasing to 500ish, to 300ish lately.

Check your robots.txt to ensure you haven't unintentionally excluded anything (post the contents here if you'd like someone to double-check it for you).

Then think about whether you've made any changes to permissions or forum settings that would stop guests being able to view them?

What is your site URL?

Check your robots.txt to ensure you haven't unintentionally excluded anything (post the contents here if you'd like someone to double-check it for you).

Then think about whether you've made any changes to permissions or forum settings that would stop guests being able to view them?

What is your site URL?
I didn't change any usergroup permission, i also only have 1 addon : sitemap for xenforo.
Nothing else. I've sent you a conversation about my URL.

Thank you.

Okay, well, considering there are no conversations at all on your forums and the only "active" forum (Indonesia) contains hundreds of threads that appear to be RSS feed generated posts - I'm surprised you've got as many threads indexed as you have. It also explains why the number in the index is dropping - there is no "real" content for Google to index - just repeats of what is published elsewhere.

You need to get some people involved and some threads going - especially in all those empty forums. ;)

Top Bottom