Fixed Enable Gravatar support

JoyFreak

Affected version
If enabled, your users may source their avatars from Gravatar. When a new user registers, XenForo will automatically search for a Gravatar associated with their email address. If disabled, this will not remove Gravatars from users that already have them.

It has for my board. I had to enable this option again because majority of my users lost their Gravatar avatars. This could well be a bug in the recent version of XenForo.

Really could do with this being looked into as my members have lost their Gravatars after getting disabled even though it says it should not do that.

Last edited:
The behaviour is different from XF1 and given the text we should probably make changes here. We'll aim to do that for the next release, but of course until then you will just have to keep gravatars enabled.

Thank you for reporting this issue. It has now been resolved and we are aiming to include it in a future XF release (2.1.2).

Change log:
Restore gravatars for existing users which have them set, even if the option to add one is disabled.
Any changes made as a result of this issue being resolved may not be rolled out here until later.

Top Bottom