XF 1.3 Empty threads in search results after vB 3.8 import

Ludachris

My moderators have been doing some searches and came across some empty threads... not sure if there is a pattern or not, but the ones they were looking for happened to be merged threads. I'm wondering if these threads they found are the remnants of the original merged threads. Here's an example:
http://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/where-to-get-an-eclipse-car-cover-merged-1-8.349636/

Or could there have been an issue with the import? It's been over a week since we imported so I'm hoping this is something that can be fixed after the fact.

I used the Big Board Importer.... I'll have to try and find a way to locate the thread in the vB db - any advice on how to do that quickly? The old site is set up with redirects already so I can't jump in and use the old forums with all those redirects. Maybe search phpmyadmin for that thread id?

If the install is gone you will need to use phpMyAdmin.
You will need to perform a query to locate the thread id, using the title, then any associated posts, but I don't know the vB schema so can't help.

If the source data are viable then you will need to post in the add-on thread for support.

Top Bottom