Lack of interest Email Users > Primary Group > Check-boxes?

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Valter

Please give as check-boxes to simply choose which user-groups we want to send email to.

If I understood this correctly, I'm able to send emails to all groups or single user-group, when we talk about primary membership?

Additionally, I can exclude groups, but there is no way to send email to users of groups 2,10 and 12 for example? Again, I'm talking about primary membership.

Wouldn't be better to give us check-boxes instead of drop-down menu here?

00.webp

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
All users should have the Registered user group as their primary and then the system works exactly as you want.

If you follow the excellent guide in @Brogan's signature (here it is again if you need it) then it will work as designed - not necessarily as you want or expected.
In a nutshell, everyone should have registered as their base primary group then add additional groups with the associated permissions that they need/you want to allow.
Doing usergroups as other forum scripts have them implemented then coming to XenForo's granular system is one of the hardest things that new owners of XenForo seem to face.

Top Bottom