XF 1.4 Email Question

m3commish

Isn't there a way in the ACP to email your members as a whole? In my prior forum, one of the great features about it was that you could email a single member by typing in the name search and selecting .. you could email groups and most of all, you could email all.

When I go in to the email users, I see no ability to 'send' anything .. maybe I'm just use to the old way of my prior forum, but does anyone know how to do this? Thanks!

Weird but, I was there yesterday .. and had no ability to 'send' .. it just wasn't there to click. Tonight, it is. That being said, I was able to send to all .. how do I select a couple of chosen members? I see the username and email part ... where it appears I could input a couple letters and was hoping an index of names would pop up .. but didn't. Am I understanding this right? Thanks for the response too, Amaury.

Last edited:
The user email criteria is the same as the user search, so the name search is "contains", not an exact match. If you want to match a specific set of users, adding them to a user group would probably be the way to go.

Top Bottom