Email Idle Users by Waindigo [Deleted]

Number Days for Email Two: Value must be larger than that of Email One

Error shows up even is every option set OK.

Number of Days Email One: 31
Number Days Email Two: 61

Something that could be considered with this add on is to have a option to also not send a mail to members who have not logged in for x amount of days. there is not much point in sending a mail to a member who has not logged in since 2006 :p

Last edited:
When I run a file health check I get this as a potential problem :
library/Waindigo/Install/20130903.php
File does not contain expected contents.
Running xf 1.3.2
Can I ignore this?

when i change the time for when this cron is supposed to run, no matter what time i change it to it insists on running at 9:30pm every day. is this a possible bug?

when i change the time for when this cron is supposed to run, no matter what time i change it to it insists on running at 9:30pm every day. is this a possible bug?
The handling of the cron entry and the time it runs won't be a bug with the add-on if it is the case. Is the time of the cron being saved as 9:30pm incorrectly or is the correct time being saved? It is worth noting that cron entries will only run if your site is accessed, otherwise it will run the next time your site is accessed, perhaps something (maybe a server backup) is accessing your site at 9:30pm everyday and not a lot else is occurring?

The handling of the cron entry and the time it runs won't be a bug with the add-on if it is the case. Is the time of the cron being saved as 9:30pm incorrectly or is the correct time being saved? It is worth noting that cron entries will only run if your site is accessed, otherwise it will run the next time your site is accessed, perhaps something (maybe a server backup) is accessing your site at 9:30pm everyday and not a lot else is occurring?

well, i changed it to 4am, and it saves it as 4am... but when you're looking at it in the list of cron jobs, it always says 9:30pm, and that's the only time it ever runs (i get bounce back emails after this sends out it's emails). my server is pretty busy 24/7 as well...

I'd love to be able to limit it to users within a usergroup and might be willing to contribute to that, especially if anyone else is also interested and wants to go together.

Top Bottom