Email Idle Users by Waindigo [Deleted]

No. When I searched the few members in question getting these emails, when they bounced, they were in the Banned user group and no others.

As I said, I'd still like to see a way to select which user groups get them, and which don't.

So far, it is sending messages to banned users and even users for whom the option to receive site mailings is disabled. This is causing us some problems.

When will these issues be fixed?

Banned is a state, not a user group. If you have a banned user group then this add-on has no way of knowing that, so this is something that you will need to contribute towards (as you have already suggested). Please PM me if you are interested in this, otherwise the only thing I can suggest is to ban your users properly rather than just adding them to a user group.

As for the site mailings disabled issue, this is the first time you have reported this. I will look into it.

Hi, i have installed the plugin, i was expecting it to start sending email to idle users straight away, its been about 4 hours and no emails appear tohave been sent.

How long should it normally take to start sending email and is there a log to see what has been sent,

Many thanks

I would like this add on to do this, is it possible?

• Select the period of time before a user is considered inactive.
  • Select how many emails to send to each inactive user per inactivity period
  • Choose weather inactivity is based on members "Last Post" or their "Last Visit"
  • Specify how often followup emails are sent

This is a great one, thank you very much.

Is there a way to exceed the max-mails-per-day-limit of 200?

Here is the source-code:

HTML:
<input type="number" name="options[waindigo_emailIdleUsers_max_emails_per_day]" value="200" step="10" min="10" max="200" class="textCtrl number SpinBox" id="ctrl_optionswaindigo_emailIdleUsers_max_emails_per_day" />

How can I modify the number? Thanks!

Here is the source-code:

HTML:
<input type="number" name="options[waindigo_emailIdleUsers_max_emails_per_day]" value="200" step="10" min="10" max="200" class="textCtrl number SpinBox" id="ctrl_optionswaindigo_emailIdleUsers_max_emails_per_day" />

How can I modify the number? Thanks!
I would assume if you changed the max="200" in that line of code and then altered the option value that should work, unless there are XenForo limits in action.

But the problem is: *where* would I do it? Are the values saved in the database? Which file to edit?

it's the source code when I am in the admin-panel and view the source via Browser. Where are the settings stored?

Top Bottom